Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy New TV Season

Hello and welcome to My DVR Rules My Life. I started this blog because, well, my DVR rules my life. That and my friends have started to get tired of hearing me rant and rave about what happened on one of my many favorite shows the night before. I've realized I'm completely addicted to television and, rather than fight it, I've decided to share my copious TV knowledge with whoever out there is will to listen (or read, since this blog is written and you can't actually hear the sound of my voice).

This season I'll be blogging about the following shows:

How I Met Your Mother
Heroes
30 Rock
Grey's Anatomy
Friday Night Lights

I'll also be adding Lost once it comes back on in February and one of the new fall shows once I get a feel for which ones I actually want to watch. I'm also thinking of doing a weekly recap of what else is going on out there in TV land, but we'll see how that pans out.

Well that's it for now. My first post should be up later today.