Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking News

I usually avoid posting while I'm at work, and I'm not really planning on talking about movies very much since they're a little out of the scope of this blog, but this is one of the few times I will make an exception. Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Rob Thomas and KRISTEN BELL have had some informal conversations regarding a Veronica Mars movie. That's right ladies and gentleman, a VERONICA MARS MOVIE!!! Apparently it's the number 3 thing on Rob Thomas' list after his two TV pilots and KRISTEN BELL is definitely open to the idea. There are very few things that would make me happier than seeing KRISTEN BELL play Veronica one more time. I was so angry when the show got cancelled that I sent a series of very nasty e-mails to the CW main e-mail address, threatening to boycott the network and such, but alas they didn't listen to me. I digress. Back to the point: VERONICA MOVIE. The thought of it just makes me tingle with joy. I don't care what the plot is,and I don't care how long I have to wait fo it, I just know I need it, as do you, don't you agree?

To read the EW.com article, click here.