Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Dead Walk Again

Have you ever had a craving for your favorite, dearly departed TV show? You feel the need to watch an episode, but you don't have the DVDs, the show is never on cable, and you can't even find a decent quality clip on YouTube. Well, despair no longer my dear friends, because theWB.com is here to help.

Resurrecting the dearly departed network as an answer to Hulu, Warner Brothers Television Studio has assembled some of its greatest hits to fill this first iteration of the platform and I gotta tell you, it makes me EXCITED. They have:

  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Angel
  • Everwood
  • Babylon 5
  • FRIENDS (this is a clutch one)
  • Gilmore Girls
  • The O.C.
  • One Tree Hill
  • Roswell
and last, but certainly not least: VERONICA MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it makes me so happy to know that I can see Veronica in good quality any time of the day that I want!!!!!!!
(Calming down) Ok, so the only drawback is that they don't have very many episodes up yet, but I'm hoping, as was the case with Hulu, that this will change as the site grows. There are also a couple of cool apps, including one that lets you mash up different shows together, but I don't really care about those since I'm more concerned with having all these shows in one place.

To take a look at theWB.com, click here.