Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Would You Like to Play a Game?

Hello, dear readers (all 12 of you). I was just preparing to blog for another site I write for (click here to see my other work), when I had a bloop. What's that? You don't know what a bloop is? A "bloop" is when your mind runs off on a tangent and you wind up thinking of something with no recollection of what prompted the thought. This little bloop got me thinking, and I decided I wanted to play a little game with you, my readers. All you have to do is answer this question: What do the following three things have in common?

  • I Will Remember You
  • Make Your Own Kind of Music
  • Bleed to Love Her
Each day, assuming no one guesses the correct answer, I will reveal a single clue to the answer. Today's clue: the answer is related to television. (Did you really think I was going to give you a real clue?)

The winner will get a shout out on this blog, and the opportunity if he or she wishes to select the next subject of the challenge, as well as my undying respect and gratitude. Please use the comments section below to make your guesses, and feel free to pass the fun along to friends.