Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For My Fellow Lost Fanatics

I love LOST, but I'm not a fan of LOST spoilers. I think there's something wonderful about just letting the show unfold in its magical, mysterious way without knowing what's going to happen. It makes all of the WTF moments that much better. That being said, Ask Ausiello from EW.com has revealed the titles of the first six episodes, and since LOST like is pretty much and epic novel with episodes as chapters, I don't think there's anything wrong with passing those along. Chapter titles are supposed to tantalize without revealing too much, right? In any case, here they are. Read them if you want to, or don't if you don't. It's not like the Island's fate depends on it or anything.

Episode 5.01 - Because You Left
Episode 5.02 - The Lie
Episode 5.03 - Jughead
Episode 5.04 - The Little Prince
Episode 5.05 - This Place is Death
Episode 5.06 - The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham


Excited yet?