Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Knew It!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Spoiler warning for those who haven't seen Monday's HIMYM: Stella is NOT the mother. Shocking? Not really. The title of the show is How I MET Your Mother, not how I MARRIED Your Mother. Mark my words, boys and girls, this show will end with Ted meeting his future wife, then Future Ted saying "And that kids, is How I Met Your Mother."
That being said, I think it was kind of shitty to have Stella run off with her ex. Believable, but still shitty. But Ted was certainly not ready to get married. Especially not in some hippy, dippy yogalates ceremony. The good thing is that this now sets us up for Ted and Robin to become roommates, which was teased in Ted's birthday episode from last year, and now will happen. Perhaps we'll also get to see the goat again as well.

Other things I liked:
  • Stella's sister. She was definitely above the curve on the Hot-Crazy Scale. There was no way Barney could resist this ex-vegan begging for, um, meat (snicker, snicker, snicker).
  • The faces Barney, Lily, and Marshall made when they found out the yoga center had no alcohol and no meat.
  • Robin working on the Japanese news-game show. Loved that monkey.
Sorry to keep that one short, but just wanted to get those ideas out there. I can't wait to see how Ted recovers next week.