Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where is Pam?

So I never got around to my Office post from last week (Sorry!), but there is one thing I feel I must say: WHY IS PAM STILL IN NY? I thought her art school thing was only supposed to last three months and since the season premiere basically covered two months she should be back by now. But she's not. Why show? You're not planning on breaking Jim and Pam up are you? After you had stupid Andy ruin their engagement night? Or after keeping them apart for the better of three seasons? You wouldn't let us see Jim's heartfelt proposal, only to have them call off the engagement? You wouldn't ruin their happiness, would you? Would you, show? Because if that were the case, and I'm just speaking in hypotheticals here, I MIGHT have to boycott you. And I MIGHT have to come to LA and hurt you. I MIGHT. Please don't make me, show. Please. The choice is yours. Good day.