Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Sign of the Apocalypse. Shame on you, HIMYM!

In general, I don't mind stunt castings. Sure, they make the show doing it seem a little desperate, but its usually funny and often involves another celebrity that people get excited to see. HIMYM used stunt casting to great effect last season with Britney Spears' turn as Abby, Stella's crazy receptionist. Brit turned in a pretty good comedic performance and helped boost the vastly underrated show's ratings. HIMYM should have stopped while they were ahead. Over the past few days, news has broken that Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, and Kim Kardashian will be guest starring in an upcoming episode. To which I say: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I don't really have a problem with Kim K since I kind of like her show on E! (her family is a train wreck-y hoot), but anything, ANY THING that gives that overexposed pair of morons any additional press is not ok with me. Spencer Pratt is one of the most awful people I have ever seen on television. Dude needs a fucking job and a fucking life. And that Stepford bitch Heidi is an evil famewhore who needs to dump her loser boyfriend and grow a personality. UGHHHH I HATE THEM. I hate them so much, in fact, that I will probably watch the episode they appear in with baited breath and then rip them apart afterward. I guess this means the stunt casting will work. Fuck.