Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'd Take Jennifer Aniston to Night Court Any Time ;)

Jennifer Aniston is hot and I love her. I just wanted to start with that. I thought tonight's episode of 30 Rock was good (not as good as last week, but good), and that was mostly due to Aniston's hilarious turn as Claire, Liz's and Jenna's bat shit crazy (in a good way) old roommate who develops a crush on Jack. She and Jack engage in a brief passionate affair, where she does crazy things, like break into his house and dress up as a maid, and then make crazy threats about what she'll do if Jack leaves her. I cannot do it justice in the few words, I have here, so I would suggest checking it on Hulu. I will say that Aniston has not lost a beat since she stopped playing Rachel four years ago.

In the B-plot, Kenneth freaks out about his new page uniform, which is apparently a nice suit that makes him look good. This leads Tracy to film a Night Court reunion special to cheer him up. Yeah. The only bright spot was that they actually brought in a couple of the actors from Night Court. I apologize for not knowing their names, but I remember being very young and watching Night Court and liking it, so it was nice to see them again.

Other funny things:
  • The random guys clapping at Cerie as she walked by.
  • The fact that Jennifer Aniston was a hat designer, because she probably started doing it to cover up the crazy in her head.
  • Jen suggesting a three-way between her, Liz, and Jack.
  • Kenneth jumping up at the end to try to freeze frame. Such an 80s thing to do.
  • Liz's hair when she went to the club, because who braids their bangs? (I'm not even sure if I'm describing right, but it looked awful.)
I apologize for keeping it brief, but I must go to bed. I will leave you with some quotes:

"I just got a call from security." "What that's ridiculous, why would I steal a file from personnel?"--Liz and Jenna. Jenna is bat shit too.

"She's like a human macarena, something everyone did at parties in 1996."--Liz about Claire (Rachel) Zing!

"What's wrong Ken? You've got wife eyes."--Tracy

"Last time I was blindfolded was when I had to play piano at the weird masquerade party."--Kenneth. Oh Kenneth.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." "(Yelling) If I kill myself it is all your fault."--Jack and Claire. Oh Jack, she's got you for the long haul now

"That idiot werewolf payed for my hand reduction surgery, ok."--Jenna

"Oh please stop, don't make that angry muppet face at him."--Claire to Liz. Zing!