Friday, November 14, 2008

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, SHONDA RHIMES?!!!

I think I made my feelings very clear yesterday about the whole Izzie-Denny thing on Grey's. I would let it go, except that Ausiello over at ew.com is reporting that Jeffrey Dean Morgan's current arc is a 5 episode one, meaning that Denny will be in 3 MORE EPISODES. 3 MORE EPISODES OF DEAD DENNY AND IZZIE. 3 MORE EPISODES OF THEIR BIZARRE SUPERNATURAL INTERACTIONS ON A SHOW THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT DOCTORS HOOKING UP. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SHONDA? THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE. Why are you trying to destroy your show? Was Gizzie not bad enough? Was the awful ferry boat/Meredith dying arc not bad enough for you? Wht are you doing this? WHY?!!!! We put this Denny shit to bed three years ago and you're bringing it back now? Why would you do that? Why? And for 5 FUCKING EPISODES?!!!!!

Ausiello was also kind enough to remind us of comments Shonda made back over the summer about Izzie's storyline for this season:

"Izzie's got a love story, and it's a big one," she told TV Guide back in August, "one that I've been kicking around in my head for a bit, one that required me to take a huge leap of faith in myself, one that is so secret that I have not told anyone. Not the writers, not anyone."

Oh course she didn't tell anyone, because they would say she was BAT SHIT CRAZY. There's a difference between a leap of faith and jumping over the edge, and she's obviously chosen the latter. I can't believe that Denny is going to be in another three episodes. I'm disgusted with this show. I really hope Izzie has a brain tumor, because a medical answer to this psychoticness is the only thing that could possibly make this storyline palatable. Either that or Izzie getting hit by a bus. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.