Monday, November 3, 2008

Everyone Loves A Homeless Teenage Fashion Designer

Ok so I didn't have a lot of time to write this post as I was preparing my apartment for an election night party, but basically: Jenny had a fashion show that Nate kissed her for and Rufus tried to get her arrested for and Dan got judgmental for and she ran away from home for and was still wearing a ton of eye shadow and mullets for. Dan got inspired by Jenny to sell his soul to get ahead, but remained judgmental and kicked Nate out of the loft for kissing Jenny. Vanessa was still whiny and irritating (surprise) and Rufus still has no idea how to communicate with his daughter (surprise again). Serena tries to get to Blair into Yale by forcing her to babysit some middle-aged adulteress's daughter, but all the little girl wants to do is give away her virginity to the first guy who will take because it's some weird way of getting revenge on her mother. This leads Blair to get whiny, then get scheming, and Serena to parade her magnificent cleavage around for most of the episode, while Chuck stood back and helped and watched them both. Here are your quotes. PLEASE VOTE, and sorry for the short post.


"He's still acting like he didn't stick his tongue down your throat?" "Yeah, eww."--Agnes and Little J

"I recognized you the moment you walked into the gallery." "No you didn't, but it's ok." "Some faces you don't forget."--S and Aaron.

"I spy with my little lie, someone getting busted."--GG

"Oh my god, stop your mouth from moving."--Blair to little girl

"I'm saying TTFN to my you know what."--Little girl

"I've got a credit card and a fake ID and I want Bacardi and a boy. This body is open for business."--Little girl

"Next time leave the scheming to the experts."--B to S.

"I'm Chuck--" "Bass. Oh my god I read about you on Gossip Girl. You're like the devil." "Finally some truth in advertising."--Chuck and Little Girl

"Spotted: Bass taking the bait. Jailbait that is."--GG

"Serena, you should have called. Don't worry we have a table for you."--Bar owner to S.

"Piece of advice, lose the tulip."--Chuck to creepy guy.

"Looks like it's bros before hos for little J. Who knew when her loyalty kicked in, Nate would be kicked out."--GG

"B, it's time to get up. There are other schools besides Yale, like Princeton." "Princeton is a trade school, there's only Yale."--S and B. Haha.