Thursday, November 6, 2008

I AM GOING TO KILL THAT GUY ALEX ON THE OFFICE

Warning: The item below is not a traditional recap, because I was blind with rage at the end of tonight's episode of The Office. If you do not like profanity, I advise you to stop reading now.

I knew this was going to happen. I KNEW IT. PAM HAS BEEN IN NEW YORK FOREVER. It has been much longer than three months. They can't keep pretending it has only been less than two months. Does the show exist in some magical pocket of the space-time continuum where one months lasts five million years? WHAT THE FUCK?!!!! SHE SHOULD BE BACK ALREADY. But she's not. Do you know why she's not? SO THE FUCKING WRITERS/PRODUCERS CAN PLANT SEEDS OF DOUBT ABOUT JIM AND PAM'S RELATIONSHIP. WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!! It was bad enough they kept them apart for the better part of three years. And finally when it seemed like they were going to sail off into their happy sunset, they ship Pam off to relationship purgatory. But then they made us think everything was going to be ok. THEY LET JIM PROPOSE. And then she stayed, in NY for another episode, and another episode, and another episode. And the kept showing her with that chubby schlub Alex. And making us nervous. And making us worry. And keeping us unsettled. AND THEN THOSE FUCKS TONIGHT MAKE THAT SONOFABITCH TELL PAM TO STAY IN NY. I SWEAR I WILL FIND HIM AND KILL HIM. HE NEEDS TO SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PAM. IF PAM AND JIM SPLIT UP I WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER WATCH THIS FUCKING SHOW AGAIN. I understand that they're trying to portray the Jim/Pam relationship realistically, BUT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING DO THIS THOSE SHIT EATING ASSHOLES. NOTHING ELSE ON THIS SHOW IS REALISTIC. NO ONE WOULD EVER GET AWAY WITH ACTING LIKE THESE PSYCHOS IN REAL LIFE. THEY WOULD GET FIRED. SO IF THEY'RE GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE FARCE THAT IS THE SCRANTON BRANCH OF DUNDER MIFFLIN (which I do indeed really love) THEY CAN AT LEAST LET JIM AND PAM HAVE THEIR HAPPY ENDING. I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET BREAKING THEM UP SHOW IF YOU DO. I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!!!!! THAT IS A PROMISE!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!