Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No, Glenn Close, Please Don't Hurt Me!

Variety.com reported today that Damages will return to FX on Wednesday, January 7th. I'm torn by this news. It makes me both happy and scared. I'm happy because Damages is one of my favorite shows and one of the top 5 dramas on TV. It's well written, well acted, and slickly filmed. In short, it's amazing. At the same time, though, I'm scared because I don't want my Glenn Close nightmares to start again. The woman is a consummate actress and makes Patty Hewes a very scary lady. So scary in fact that there were a couple nights during the first season run where I would have nightmares about Patty Hewes trying to kill me. Yeah. I guess I'll just have to find a way to deal, because I will DEFINITELY be watching when it comes back. I've included a couple of the new seasons trailers below, and they look GOOD. Can you say excited?