Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Casting News

Boys and girls, I think I have problem: I'm addicted to GG. I think about it all the time. It might be my favorite show right now. Please don't tell anyone. I think I may die of shame if anyone finds out. Deal? Ok good, because I have some GG casting news for you that I think you may enjoy. EW.com reported yesterday that Willa Holland, the new Caitlin from The O.C., will be joining the cast the of GG for a three-episode arc as a young model who befriends Jenny and tries to lure her back to the dark side. All I can say is: AWESOMENESS. I loved Holland as new Caitlin and I thought she was the best thing about the final season of The O.C. I also think she has the absolute right look for GG and will fit perfectly into the world of the show, so kudos to whoever cast her. I can only hope that perhaps Holland will become a recurring character, simply because I like her. In case you forgot how good she is, here's a reminder (actually two, because as I perused YouTube, I couldn't pick between these two):