Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life Just Keeps Getting Better

You know those times when you find a $20 bill in your back pocket and you have no idea how it got there? Or when your girlfriend/boyfriend surprises you with dinner, and a little something extra (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)? I love unexpected surprises. And what I'm about to tell you is THE BEST unexpected surprise I've had in a little while (which probably means my life is a bit sad, but let's ignore that): Michael Ausiello of EW.com is reporting that BLAKE LIVELY and LEIGHTON MEESTER will be guest starring on a sweeps episode of 30 ROCK. That's right, S and B will be guesting on our favorite comedy show, playing high school classmates of our dear Liz Lemon in a flashback sequence. Can you say EXCITED? I can. I'm super excited. (And yes, I realize this is my third GG related post in as many days, but I don't care. It's too good.) And so boys and girls, I will live you with clips of our young beauties and our favorite sexy librarian: