Thursday, September 25, 2008

One of Our Favorite Bitches May Be Back

Michael Ausiello of EW.com reported today that Melissa George is close to signing a deal to join the cast of Grey's Anatomy as a bisexual intern who will come between Callie and Hahn. While her purpose on the show doesn't really matter to me, I can say I'm excited to see one of my favorite villains back on TV again. You may remember Melissa as Lauren Reid on Alias, a.k.a. the two-faced traitorous bitch who was part of the Covenant who married Vaughn to keep him away from Sydney and who Sydney thoroughly, thoroughly kicked the crap out of in the Season 3 finale. Yeah, her. I hope this works out because I like George as an actress, although I may not be a fan of her characters. I've included a clip of the infamous fight to the death below. Perhaps she'll bring some of that girlfight to Grey's, not that show needs it: