Monday, January 12, 2009

Seriously, ANOTHER guest doctor?

So Michael Ausiello of EW.com is reporting that Faye Dunaway will guest star in an episode of Grey's Anatomy later this season. Supposedly she'll play a famous doc from another part of the hospital who crosses paths with our favorite surgeons. Besides the fact that this will continue the seemingly endless parade of guest docs (which seriously fucking needs to stop before I have a coronary which will require me to be admitted at Seattle Grace where I'll probably get worked on by one of these freaks), are we really supposed to believe the FAYE FUCKING DUNAWAY has been hiding in a corner of the hospital unseen for all these years. I'm sorry Shonda Rhimes, but have you ever seen anything that Faye Dunaway has ever been in ever? The woman is larger than life. If she's been working at Seattle Grace we would know it. Also, only one episode? That's ridiculous. If you're gonna get someone like Faye Dunaway, at least get her for a couple of episodes, especially if you're not going to make her a patient (which I think would have worked much, much better). I think this is yet another example of how this show is continuing to spiral into oblivion. I really wish I could stop watching this show, maybe this will be the thing that puts me over the edge, unless of course Faye Dunaway goes bat-shit and kills Izzie. That would be awesome. And for those of you who have no idea who Faye Dunaway is, I think the following clip says it all, and being "Bitch is C-R-A-Z-Y":